FALL is my favorite time of year! The air is crisp. The leaves crunch beneath your feet. Festivals abound and Halloween is just around the corner. Aside from costumes and trick or treating, you need PUMPKINS! Here’s a list of some of my favorite places in Bucks County to go pumpkin picking, enjoy fall festivities and get ready for SPOOKY season!
- Hellerick’s Family Farm (Doylestown, PA) – They have lots of activities for the kids of all ages, a hayride, large corn maze, silo climbing wall and even an aerial adventure for the big kids (and adults).
- Styer Orchard (Langhorne, PA) – They have a free hayride that brings you to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchards.
- Shady Brook Farm (Yardley, PA) – Their Fall Fest offers lots to do, including a corn maze, wagon rides, live music, nighttime drone show and light show, campfires, a pub and so much more!
- None Such Farms (Buckingham, PA) – If you’re looking for a low-key, inexpensive event, this is the place for you. They only offer hayrides (minimal cost) and pumpkin picking. No admission fee, free parking and pet friendly (per their website, leashed dogs welcome).
- Froelich’s Farm & Garden (Furlong, PA) – Their Fall Festival includes hayrides, a monster slide, lots of food, live music, a bonfire, s’mores kits and adult beverages from a local brewery and winery.
- Snipes Farm and Education Center (Morrisville, PA) – Tractor-drawn hayrides, horse wagon rides, scarecrows, farm animals and food trucks fill this family friendly fall festival. Children 2 and under are free!
Pumpkins are great for decorating, painting, carving and roasting pumpkin seeds! Do not waste those delicious seeds. In under 30 minutes you can have a yummy and healthy snack. Be sure to try this easy roasted pumpkin seed recipe. Enjoy!