I will make your relocation an easy transition, whether you are moving from another county or across the country!
Relocating to a new area is an exciting time, but it can also be overwhelming. There are so many places from which to choose. You are already busy packing up your house, preparing for a new job, saying goodbye to family and friends. You are moving somewhere that may or may not be familiar to you.
You probably have A LOT of questions and you need a Realtor who is ready to answer those questions.
- “What towns are close to my new job?”
- “How long would my commute take during rush hour?”
- “How are the schools rated?”
- “Is it a low crime area?”
- “What types of activities are there to keep me busy?”
- “Is it a suburban area or a rural area?”
- “How are the restaurants?”
Well you are in luck! I can not only introduce you to the area and help you find a town that fits your lifestyle, but I can also provide you with custom reports on school ratings, crime statistics, and other community information to ensure you are educated on the new area you are about to call home. While the price is a big factor when purchasing a home, it is not the only factor. Settling into a new area is much easier if you feel like you fit in and the area has the things nearby that you like to do.
After our initial meeting, I will provide you with my personalized House Hunting Checklist to ensure we address all aspects of your home needs. This will ensure that when you visit the area, we are only looking at houses that you actually like, making your visit the most efficient possible.I love logistics!
One of the issues with moving to a new area is you have no idea where to find anything. I’m not talking about things like a local grocery store, you can just use Google Maps for that. I’m talking about where to find the best pastries, what restaurant serves the best sandwiches, what specialty shop blends the best teas, what bar has the best happy hour, or what local events are not to be missed.
I am a full-time Realtor® which means you will get the attention that you deserve and responses in a timely manner. My hours are flexible so I can serve my clients when it is best for them. I can:
- Schedule conference calls with clients in different time zones. I am happy to schedule face-to-face calls, so you can “meet” me before we actually meet in person.
- Record video walkthroughs of a house for you, if you are unable to travel to see the house. Technology is amazing and will help ensure that we use your time the best way possible when you are in town to see houses in-person.
- Accommodate a whirlwind weekend of showings, if you will only be in town to view houses for a few days. Logistics is key! Even if your initial search will take us through multiple counties (or states), I will schedule our showings so we see as many houses on your list as possible during your visit.
I am licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, so we can make sure you are properly introduced to the different areas before you decide on the right town for you. My goal is not only to help you find the perfect house, but also to help you find a community in which you feel comfortable, safe and are happy to live. I am happy to speak with the HR Relocation Specialist at your company, if they need to know more about the area or my services.
I am thrilled to share my amazing testimonials, so you can read what my past clients say about the service that they received.
“We were moving cross-country and had only two months to find and close on a house; and we had only three days to actually see houses. After helping us narrow down our list, Lauren showed us 24 houses in three days! She never rushed or pushed us; she just wanted us to find a house that we loved. Eventually, we found that house, and Lauren helped us navigate negotiation, sale, and closing. She put us in touch with an incredible person to help finance the purchase, and, against all our expectations, the whole process went smoothly. We closed in under 30 days, and we could have never pulled any of this off without Lauren. In fact, I doubt we could have pulled it off with any other agent but Lauren.”
– Silena P.”
I am here to make sure your move is a smooth experience from start to finish. You have enough work to do with packing, moving and preparing for a new job. Let me worry about finding the perfect house for you. Whether you are moving from another county or across the country, I can help you find the perfect house to call home!
Please call or email me when you are ready to get started!